Property ID : LIP-307
For Sale USD4,800,000 - Beachfront, Colonial Houses, Hotels, Luxury Collection
Contact us directly for a full prospectus and further information on this property.
A spectacular and luxurious boutique hotel set on three acres of exotic tropical gardens, located in Wadduwa on the West coast of Sri Lanka.
Ideally located at the point for the popular touring route of Sri Lanka, and only an hour from Colombo’s International airport.
An elegant blend of Sri Lankan manor house architecture and colonial grandeur, and offers a curated business proposition for decerning investors.
The property offers the following but not limited to.
- two luxurious suites upstairs in the main villa
- lounge, reception and bar area
- private dining area for 14 people
- ground floor space is large enough for up to 75 guests for a cocktail party
- ample space for a marquee in the garden for wedding receptions or functions
- 5 garden suites blended with privacy just to the right of the main area
- 65 m beachfront with direct access to the Indian ocean and stunning views
- tennis court, a large swimming pool, and garden spa
- 30-seat restaurant with two fully fitted commercial kitchens
- covered parking, meeting rooms, staff accommodation
- laundry with commercial equipment
- 150Kva generator, and water treatment system
- extensive storage rooms, a spacious office
- separate spa suite
The land 2.7 Acres is underdeveloped and therefor offers great potential for further construction of additional accommodation and private plunge pools, utilizing the tennis court area, and the front and side garden areas. This would substantially increase the turnover of this property.
This is an ideal opportunity for a large corporate organization, investor, or family to acquire a truly stunning and exclusive property and/or business.